1Browser is the only browser that 1Password starts in my iPhone 6 IOS9.3..2

ingenierojgm
ingenierojgm
Community Member

My set up >1Browser > user agent Safari(iPhone) is ignored.

1Browser has many problems. I have detected 2:
1) 1Browser interrupts video display after some seconds to ask for site password. Safari works OK.
2) 1Browser does not have read mode, very useful in some documental sites like newspapers. Safari has it.

While you correct this bug, I have to go tothis sites with a Very cumbersome procedure:
1)Start Safari,
2)start 1Password to copy the user name
3)return to the site to paste it
4)return to 1Password to copy the psw
5)back to the site to paste it.
After this, every thing works OK, youtube, newspapers, Netflix, etc..

1Password Version: 6.4.3
Extension Version: ???
OS Version: IOS9.3..2
Sync Type: dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:1Browser iphone

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@ingenierojgm: Sorry for the confusion! 1Password cannot open other browsers for you automatically. The "user agent" setting is for how 1Browser identifies itself to websites. This can help if a certain site only supports specific browser configurations.

While we offer a 1Password extension for iOS, it isn't something we can build into other apps ourselves. Their developers will need to add support for it. Otherwise it is necessary to copy and paste. But it's available in Safari and many other apps that support the 1Password iOS extension. Just be sure to enable it first:

1Password extension (iOS)

I hope this helps! :)

• ingenierojgm
    ingenierojgm
    Community Member

Thanks Brenty.
    I tested what you indicated: it works as you said:flawless.

• Excellent. Thanks for the update, @ingenierojgm! If there is anything else we can do, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.