Folders on iphone not completely syncing via dropbox

Options

I just purchased proversion and installed it on my windows laptop and downloaded your app to my iphone. I set up dropbox on both. I set up folders on my laptop which now show up on my iphone. Problem is that some but not all of the entries in the folders on my laptop make it to my iphone (about 3/4 of them). Syncing seems to be working fine otherwise in that I can add new items to my laptop and they show up on my phone. How can I get all of the entries in folders on my laptop to show up in my iphone folders?

1Password Version: latest
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: windows pro 7
Sync Type: dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:Folders on iphone not completely syncing via dropbox

Comments

• rjh
    rjh
    Community Member
    edited July 2016
    Options

Hi @rjsurratt , Sorry to hear that you have sync problems between your Windows installation of 1Password and IOS via Dropbox.
    In your post, you mentioned "Folders" – plural – and I was wondering, if you have more than one database on Dropbox?

If this is the case, then on your iPhone, you should disable synching.
    When you re-enable sync/Dropbox again, choose the 1Password folder on Dropbox — not a specific .agilekeychain or .OPvault.
    Synchronisation should then work fine.

Should this not be the case, please let us know.

Cheers,
    Rob

● Disclaimer: Please note that I am not a member of the AgileBits team.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@rjsurratt: I'm sorry for the trouble! It's hard to say what the problem might be without some additional information, so please let me know the exact OS and 1Password versions you're using.

Regarding the "missing folders", are you able to still find the items belonging to those folders in a search within 1Password, even though their folders do not appear? Please let me know what you find! :)

• rjsurratt
    rjsurratt
    Community Member
    Options

Its working now, thanks!

• MikeT
    Options

Hi rjsurratt,

That's great to hear, thanks for letting us know here.

This discussion has been closed.