I bought the wrong package for my account. How can I change it to what I want?

Shirley
Shirley
Community Member

I have used the 30 day trial of 1 Password (for multiple devices) and was notified that I need to purchase. When I thought I was buying the 1 Password Families (All-access subscription), I actually bought 1 Password (Single Version License). How can I change what I bought to what I would like. Is there anyone in customer support who can help me make this change? I would appreciate your help.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I bought the wrong package. How can I change it to what I want?

Comments

• Shirley
    Shirley
    Community Member

Is anyone there to help me? I have used the 30 day trial of 1 Password (for multiple devices) and was notified that I need to purchase. When I thought I was buying the 1 Password Families (All-access subscription), I actually bought 1 Password (Single Version License). How can I change what I bought to what I would like. Is there anyone in customer support who can help me make this change? I would appreciate your help.

• Vee_AG
    Vee_AG
    1Password Alumni

Sure thing, @Shirley! And I do apologize for the confusion.

I have refunded your purchase of the single 1Password license from our AgileBits Store. You should see the funds back in your account within a few days.

To buy a 1Password Families subscription, go to https://start.1password.com/signup/plan in your browser and sign up for a Families account. You will be walked through the process of creating an account and connecting it to the apps, and then you can add a credit card to the Billing page in your account's Admin Console, which is how you pay for your subscription.

I hope this helps! Feel free to comment back if you have any other questions along the way. We're here for you! :)

• richard_landers
    richard_landers
    Community Member

I have the same problem (I think). I believe I bought a single user iOS License, not understanding the relatively complex product/license structure of 1Password. (I am a converting LastPass user where one subscription covered all my iOS and OS devices.) As best I can tell - and I admit I may not have this right - I think I should have bought the family license to cover my three family members. (We are 100% iOS and OS.) Do I understand that correctly and can you help?

• Hi @richard_landers,

Thanks for taking the time to write in. Yes, if you and your family would like to use 1Password the best way to do so is with a 1Password Families subscription which you can sign up for here:

Pricing - 1Password

The subscription includes access to the latest versions of all of our compatible apps (and the Pro features for mobile).

Thanks!

Ben

• richard_landers
    richard_landers
    Community Member

Can I get my iOS license credited?

• Ben
    Ben
    edited August 2016

Normally not, no, but if you can please drop us an email to support@1password.com with a copy of your receipt we'll see what we can do. :)

Please also include a link to this thread ( https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/66132/ )
    Ben

This discussion has been closed.