Import from snow leopard to windows

Hello.

I purchased 1password for both mac and pc. I have some data on my mac, and i wish to setup my 1password account on my windows machine with that data. Ive been looking at the import/export features, but cannot seem to quite figure it out. Any help/suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks :).

Comments

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    edited July 2011
    agmcleod wrote:

I purchased 1password for both mac and pc.

It seems clear to me, agmcleod, from the fact that you bought 1Password for both platforms (thank you!) that you want to run it on both platforms. :D I assume you're just wanting to "seed" 1Password for Windows with the 1Password data on your Mac.

To share and sync your 1Password data among PCs, Macs, and mobile devices (iOS, Android, and Windows Phone 7), just set up Dropbox as described in the following documents.

The "big picture":

Windows-specific instructions:
  • Thanks for the tips. Given the recent dropbox security worries, would you absolutely recommend dropbox for storing the passwords? Passing around the data file sounds simple enough. I'd say my mac is my "main" computer persay, so ill have a need for it to be the core, where as most of the passwords i have now will be fine on my PC.

Thanks for the quick replies :).
This discussion has been closed.