Problem after entering master password

I have a slightly annoying issue. When I get asked for my master password the lock turns but the graphic stays on the lock page. I have to click the key icon again to get it to show me the logins I can use. I have been told I shouldn't have to do that, instead it should show me the list after unlocking.

Platform: Windows 7
Chrome: 13.0.782.41 beta-m

Comments

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    Please note, too, that 1Password is tested for compatibility with only non-Beta ("stable") versions of the supported browsers.

I'm not sure that's the cause of the problem, but it gives a common baseline from which to track it down.

Thanks!
  • svondutch
    svondutch
    1Password Alumni
    edited July 2011
    dalore wrote:

I have a slightly annoying issue. When I get asked for my master password the lock turns but the graphic stays on the lock page. I have to click the key icon again to get it to show me the logins I can use. I have been told I shouldn't have to do that, instead it should show me the list after unlocking.

What happens when you press Ctrl+\ ???

Same problem as the key button?
  • brenty wrote:

Hey there, dalore! Welcome to the forums!

I agree wholeheartedly: You absolutely shouldn't have to take that extra step. Thanks for your version info. Since you appear to be using the beta channel, is this something that you experienced from the start, and did you also have this issue with the current stable release? Since the test versions are in flux, sometimes issues like this pop up one day and then go away in the next update.

Could you tell me what version of the 1Password application and the Chrome extension you have installed as well?

Please let me know. I look forward to hearing back from you. :)

P.S: I am moving this to the Windows forum since our Chrome extensions are platform-specific.

Originally I was using the dev channel of chrome, but I had to downgrade to get the 1password to work, and that is bit of a pain since my chrome preferences aren't carried over.

1password version 1.0.6.202
    extension 1Password - Version: 1.0.6.202 (Unpacked)

I have noticed that even with the unlocked graphic being displayed, the entries are clickable behind it (all though you don't know what you are clicking since you can't see them).

Someone suggested trying CTRL+\, and that works fine. I get a popup window with the master lock graphic, when I put in my password, that unlocks and then shows me the list.

I would guess it is a chrome beta bug. It's only a minor annoyance.
This discussion has been closed.