Can't add my account data to my wife's iPhone or iPad.

Options
alboutin
alboutin
Community Member

A few weeks ago, purchased & Installed latest 1Password pro and synced my data between iPhone & iPad without a hitch. Now I want to share data with my wife's iOS devices but got totally stuck. Note that we purchase all of our apps under one Apple ID, hers. I set up one vault data and synch under my iCloud Acct. (Did come across an open box needing an account key from my profile but have no idea what or where this??) I would pay for another account under wife's ID but this is an advertised feature for pro version and I'm not confident that it would accomplish my goal.
HELP! I'm obviously approaching this badly. Also, is there any way to talk to a support person at 1Password??

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Installed latest 1Password pro and synced my data between iPhone & iPad without a hitch. Now I want to family share data with my wife's iOS devices but got totally stuck. Note that we purchase all of our apps under one Apple ID, hers. I set up one vault data and synch under my iCloud Acct. Did come across an open box needing an account key from my profile but have no idea what or what this?? I would pay for another account under wife's ID but this is an advertised feature for pro version and I'm not confident that it would accomplish my goal. HELP!

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @alboutin,

Thanks for taking the time to contact us. I'm a support person at 1Password, and I'm here to help. :)

The easiest way to share with your wife would be with a family subscription. You get access to all the latest updates to the apps and can recover each others' accounts if one of you ever forgets your Master Password. With a family account, you each have your own Master Password (and Account Key) and your own private vault. You also get a Shared vault where you can put items that you both need access to. On top of all of that, you can even access your data on 1Password.com. :)

If that sounds interesting to you, you can get started now with the 30-day free trial. You can move your existing 1Password data to a 1Password account and then share passwords and other items with your whole family (or just your wife).

Let me know if you have any other questions.

This discussion has been closed.