Initial "All Vaults" view when unlocking/syncing not showing new items (Windows 10)

Options
Fedorov
Fedorov
Community Member
edited April 2023 in 1Password 7 for Windows

Hi
When I first launch the latest beta under Windows 10, upon unlock it defaults to show me "All Vaults" which is fine (an option to choose your default startup vault like on the Mac would be cool though).

So earlier in the day I've added 1 or 2 new login entries to my own vault from my iPhone version of 1Password - these new logins do NOT appear when first unlocking the Windows 10 beta and it shows ALL Vaults. As soon as I dropdown and choose my own specific vault I can see the new logins... if I then switch back to ALL Vaults they are then visible now???

Sorry if you already know about this one but figured I'd best report it anyway.

Keep up the good work.
Fedorov.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• mohamedosman
    mohamedosman
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hey @Fedorov, I was able to replicate the issue and can confirm this issue. I'll file it as a bug and we'll begin looking at the issue more closely to find a fix.

Thanks for reporting this bug!

• Fedorov
    Fedorov
    Community Member
    Options

Hey @mohamedosman - a similar refresh issue exists after I add a new entry when inside one of my vaults, after adding it, it doesn't appear in the list of logins and you can't search/filter at the top for it as it hasn't refreshed into the list immediately after adding.
    You have to select ALL Vaults or another vault then re-select the vault you added to before it shows the new entry.
    Regards.

• mohamedosman
    mohamedosman
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hey @Fedorov just to be clear, this refresh issue is also occurring when you add login through iOS as in the earlier issue?

Also, are you using a 1Password account or Dropbox account for syncing? And, are you using the Windows desktop/store version of 1Password for Windows?

• Fedorov
    Fedorov
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @mohamedosman - I think it's almost the same issue, the original post above was when I added from iOS and then found I couldn't see these new logins under ALL Vaults until I switched to another vault and then back to ALL Vaults so that appears to be an initial load/refresh issue with the Win10 beta.

This new/similar issue is with the Win10 beta, I'm using a 1Password Families account for syncing. So if I recall, steps taken...

1. Login to Win10 beta of 1Password Families account - it starts in ALL Vaults
    2. I search at the top to see if I already have a login for a certain site, I dont.
    3. Switch to my own Personal account and check search/filter just to be sure
    4. Click ADD
    5. Enter title, username, generate password, paste in website URL and SAVE
    6. Use top search/filter and type first few characters to find my new entry in the list in my personal account, cannot see it listed.
    7. Switch to ALL Vaults, cannot see it
    8. Switch back to my Personal account where I just added it in step 5 - I can now see the entry refreshed and visible in the list of logins

Hope this helps

• MikeT
    Options

These are known issues, we're working on addressing them as fast as we can. I believe it has regressed due to reworking some of the views for the new 1Password mini.

• Fedorov
    Fedorov
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you @MikeT

• MikeT
    Options

You're welcome. Please do let us know if you find any other issues.

This discussion has been closed.