Possible to get a MAS refund to use that money for a family account instead?

Options
tacgnol
tacgnol
Community Member
edited August 2016 in Families

Hello, this is regarding my ticket #KME-38862-383. Originally I made it asking to see if the MAS version also came with a windows license, as originally I was under the impression it would be more secure for my purpose to sync my own vaults. Having read more about how the vaults are treated and how the account key comes into play and have come to the conclusion that syncing things myself would be an unneccessary hassle for not much benefit at all. Especially since I could have shared vaults with a family subscription.

So this is my predicament, would it be possible to get the MAS version refunded, and possibly the iOS pro features too as I believe those come with the subcrption? Both were bought in the last 24 hours if that makes any differences.

Thanks!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    edited August 2016
    Options

Sorry we haven't been able to reply to your email sooner, but it's in the queue. You should receive a soon. We'll work with you via email until everything is resolved so that we are not duplicating efforts or creating any confusion. :+1:
    ref: HJK-34279-576

• tacgnol
    tacgnol
    Community Member
    Options

How long is the queue? Its been 3 days already..

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thanks for checking back, @tacgnol. Someone from our email support team should be in touch with you today. Sorry for the delay!

• tacgnol
    tacgnol
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks, appreciate it.

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Always happy to help, @tacgnol. I see Laura has sent you email so we'll keep the conversation going there. Is it okay with you to close this forum discussion now? You're always welcome to start a new one if anything else comes up. :)

• tacgnol
    tacgnol
    Community Member
    Options

Yup, thanks again.

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thank you, @tacgnol, and have a fantastic week! :+1:

This discussion is now closed. :)

This discussion has been closed.