i have a license for 1pass 3 for mac and now I am on 1pass 6 and keep seeing trial license

When I download the license and then try to add it to 1password 6 i dont know how to do it.

1Password Version: 6.01
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.11.6
Sync Type: icloud
Referrer: forum-search:I have a license for 1Password 3 for Mac and now I am on 1password 6 and i keep seeing trial license

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @hnaguib,

I checked in our back office records and I was able to find a license for 1Password 3 linked to the email address that you have in your forum profile, but no recent purchases. It’s important to note that the upgrade from 1Password 3 to 1Password 4 was a paid upgrade, so your existing license will not apply to versions of 1Password newer than 3.

If you would like to take advantage of all the new features in 1Password 6 and upgrade your license, you are entitled to a loyalty discount. Just enter your license key on our upgrade page to get your discount.

Now, there is also a new way to use 1Password that you might be interested in. Instead of purchasing a license for the current version of 1Password, you can sign up for a 1Password account and pay a monthly subscription fee. There are a ton of benefits to a 1Password account, including hassle-free setup of new devices, and licenses for all the versions of 1Password on all platforms, with all updates and upgrades included for as long as your account is active.

Please let me know if you have any questions about these options. :)

This discussion has been closed.