how to add team account info to existing personal/family account without creating separate logins?

Options
bijdes
bijdes
Community Member

I have a family account and want to see my work team account info too

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X 10.11.5 / iPhone latest versie iPad same
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@bijdes: I may be misunderstanding what you're trying to do, but so long as you're simply trying to login to more than one 1Password Account, you absolutely can! Just go to 1Password Preferences > Accounts (Mac) or 1Password Settings > Accounts (iOS) and setup additional accounts as you did the first.

The only limitation is that you cannot have more than one 1Password Account belonging to the same 1Password Team logged in. For example, I can't login as multiple members of my own 1Password Family on a single device. I hope this helps!

• bijdes
    bijdes
    Community Member
    Options

thanks, can I also add my personal email account as team member or will that be added as a paid subscription. want to prevent paying for both family account and teamaccount member

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@bijdes: When you sign up for a 1Password Families account, you'll use your email address to login. If you're the organizer, you're responsible for billing.

If you also sign up for a 1Password Teams and/or individual plan, you'll have to pay for those separately. The best thing to do is pick the one that is the best fit for you...and then only have additional accounts if someone else is paying (for example, your job adds you to their 1Password Team).

I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any other questions! :)

This discussion has been closed.