What happend to the weekly beta updates?

ntimo
ntimo
Community Member

Hi there,
I just wanted to ask what happend to the weekly beta updates? :( I know you might and I hope work on a big new and amazing feature but still what happend to them :dizzy:

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hey @ntimo. The developers have been hard at work on a couple things, so we haven't had a beta for a couple of weeks. We'll get one out really soon which I think you'll be happy with, and then we should be back to the quicker release cycle. :)

• ntimo
    ntimo
    Community Member

@peri what do you mean with really soon ;) you know I can't wait :dizzy:

• I'm not exactly sure when the next beta will be released, but keep an eye out! :wink:

• ntimo
    ntimo
    Community Member

Hi @peri,
    Lets hope that the update will be pushed this week :)

• @ntimo keep an eye out for a new beta later today! ;)

• ntimo
    ntimo
    Community Member

Hi @saad,
    I will and not only one ;) Can't wait to see whats new. You just made my day.

• I’m sorry to disappoint, @ntimo. :( We were very close, but it looks like we need some more time with this beta release.

• ntimo
    ntimo
    Community Member
    edited August 2016

Hi @saad,
    :( Oh no why? What has gone wrong?
    Edit: I will wait then. Any chance that it may be still out this week?

• @ntimo we are focused on additional internal testing before pushing out the beta. The plan is to have it out very soon! Thanks for your understanding. :)

• ntimo
    ntimo
    Community Member

@saad I could help testing :pirate:

• guillaumeserton
    guillaumeserton
    Community Member

Can't wait to see this new Beta

• @ntimo @guillaumeserton the new beta is now available to download! :)

• guillaumeserton
    guillaumeserton
    Community Member
    edited August 2016

@saad
    I see that in the release note, but it's not yet available in my google play account :(
    I see that the localization has been updated. Not sure it's possible because, i just ended the French localization few minutes ago mainly on the renaming of Wi-Fi Syn into WLAN Server :)

• ntimo
    ntimo
    Community Member

@saad The new feature to use the 1Password Account without a primary vault works like a charm. Thank you for that.

• @guillaumeserton I hope the update showed up now and you got a chance to try it. And thank you for jumping on to Crowdin so quickly and helping us with translations. You are awesome! :+1:

Thanks @ntimo! The team has worked very hard to bring support for 1Password accounts without needing a primary vault!

This discussion has been closed.