Switch from Family sub. To individual license

ghamrihh
ghamrihh
Community Member

Currently, I am. Family Team subscriber,with the introduction of the new individual license, can I switch to it? What do I need to do? Any payments/refunds due in the process?

Comments

• Jasper
    edited August 2016

Hi @ghamrihh,

Thanks for taking the time to contact us.

As long as you're the only member in your family account, here's how to convert:

• Sign into the 1Password.com web app.
    • Click your account name in the top right and click Family Settings.
    • Click the convert button at the bottom of the page.

You'll be switched to the Individual plan and you will receive an account credit for the difference.

Please let us know if you have any other questions and we will be happy to help.

• ghamrihh
    ghamrihh
    Community Member

Thank you. Am I now licensed for indivedual account? That is I can access all my pws through the web?
    Last question, my iPhone app shows 137 all items while my web account shows 113 items only!! Any idea?

• @ghamrihh I just checked your account and it is an individual one now. :) Also yes, you can access all passwords in your account from 1Password.com in a modern browser.

Last question, my iPhone app shows 137 all items while my web account shows 113 items only!! Any idea?

It sounds like you may not have moved everything over to your account yet. Did you follow our "Move your existing 1Password data to a 1Password account" guide on your iPhone or another device? If you used a different device and they weren't synced before moving your data over, the item counts may be different. Since there are so many items and 1Password on your iPhone can only move things one at a time, I would recommend using Dropbox to sync the existing ones to your computer, then moving those over to your account.

Hope that gets you moving! We're happy to help if you have some questions about the specifics. :)

• ghamrihh
    ghamrihh
    Community Member

Do mean I need to sync with Dropbox first? Before moving? The sync option is available only on iPohne app not on my web acvount!! Correct?

• @ghamrihh Yes. I'm sorry for the extra step there. I took a quick look at your account and it looks like you're using Windows on your computer, so in that case first set up sync on your iPhone, then unlock 1Password on your computer and click the gear in the top right. Choose Accounts & Vaults -> Sign in to Dropbox. Once you sign in to your account, you can sync with your iPhone's vault. Then, follow the steps for Windows here as I mentioned before:

Move your existing 1Password data to a 1Password account

Let us know how that goes.

This discussion has been closed.