30 Days Trial ended.

Options
IchIch
IchIch
Community Member
edited August 2016 in Lounge

My 30 Days 1Password Families just ended and i would like to use the service but now only the single instead family one.
Once i login and want to unfreez my account it shows me that it want only to charge me for the family certificate.

there is no other choise.

is there a way to change that?

Thank you
Selim

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• danco
    danco
    Volunteer Moderator
    Options

There are still things you can do with a frozen account. In particular, you can export your passwords.

And then, though you can't currently convert from a Families to an Individual account,you can create an Individual account and import the file you previous exported.

The exported file is NOT encrypted, so it should be deleted, preferably securely.

• danco
    danco
    Volunteer Moderator
    Options

I'm actually wrong about not being able to convert from Families to Individual account, as this has been added recently.

@khad said in another thread

"Family accounts with a single member can now convert to individual accounts from the Family Settings page.

Sign in to your account on 1Password.com, click your account name in the top right, then choose Family Settings."

I am not sure if this works with a frozen account, but guess it will. Try it.

• IchIch
    IchIch
    Community Member
    Options

@danco it worked. thank you very much.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @IchIch,

I’m so glad to hear that Danco was able to help you get sorted out. I hope you love using the new 1Password account for individuals - if you have any questions or concerns, we’re always here for you. :)

This discussion has been closed.