Vault created on web interface does not show up in 1Password for Mac

XIII
XIII
Community Member
edited August 2016 in Families

I just created a new vault in the web interface of 1Password and wanted to copy items from my Primary (Dropbox) vault to it in 1Password for Mac. However the new vault does not show up in the Mac App (not even after closing and re-opening it). I thought one of the advantages of the proprietary sync solution was faster syncs. Apparently not now?

How long should I wait for the vault to appear?

EDIT: Ah, after closing 1Password Mini as well and restarting everything it finally appeared. Bug?

1Password Version: Families
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X El Capitan
Sync Type: 1Password

Comments

• Jacob
    edited August 2016

Hey @XIII! Hmm, yes this does sound like a potential bug. The vault should appear in a few seconds, unless your internet is very slow. You'll see a notification for this as well. Let's investigate it a bit. Could you reproduce the issue one more time with a new vault, then create a Diagnostics Report from your Mac? Attach the Diagnostics Report to an email message addressed to support@1password.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report and ensure that it is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

• XIII
    XIII
    Community Member

Sorry, I can't reproduce it anymore.

Vaults created/deleted on the web interface do now almost immediately sync to 1Password for Mac.

• Interesting! Well, if the problem reoccurs, please be sure to let us know. Glad to hear it is working for now. :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.