Cancel subscription for a locked out account

bojan
bojan
Community Member

Hello folks,

I recently upgraded my standalone 1password to the family subscription model. However, I forgot my master password and now I cannot login to the cloud version of 1 password and update my subscription preferences. What would be the best way to cancel the subscription?

I realized that I cannot make my family use a password manager, and that I am happy with my standalone 1password application, so I would like to cancel the subscription (and delete the cloud data).

1Password Version: 6.3.2
Extension Version: 4.5.9.90
OS Version: OS X 10.11.6
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Cancel subscription for a locked out account

Comments

• Hi @bojan! I'm sorry to hear 1Password Families isn't going to work out for you guys. We'd be happy to help out with the account though. Could you please send us an email at support@1password.com? Include a link to this thread as well, and post back here with the BitBot confirmation number you receive so we can get back to you faster. :) Thanks!

• bojan
    bojan
    Community Member

Hi @Jacob,

Thanks for the quick reply. The confirmation number is #PEF-66755-327.

1 Password is awesome, I like it a lot. Unfortunately I cannot get my folks to use it, and I tried hard enough :/

• @bojan Thanks for sending that in. I'm glad it's served you well over the years; maybe you'll get them on board one day in the future. :)

ref: PEF-66755-327

This discussion has been closed.