Apple Watch

rlgleason51
rlgleason51
Community Member

FYI

I know you are working on this, but......I am currently using individual account on the six month trial. The ONLY aspect that will stop me from continuing after the trial ends is the inability to use with the Apple Watch.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@rlgleason51: Thank you so much for letting us know! I'm sorry that we don't have anything for you yet, but it's definitely something we're anxious to have ourselves. Hang in there!

• rlgleason51
    rlgleason51
    Community Member

Thanks. I just don't want to pay for less functionality than I already have and don't want to have to run too systems to get it.

• As someone who bought an Apple Watch just to use 1Password on it, who now has a 1Password account, no one is more impatient than I. Well, maybe @chrisdj. But nobody else. ;)

Thanks for the feedback. :)

Ben

• @Ben If only @cohix would hurry up and finish coding already, amirite?

• cohix
    cohix
    1Password Alumni

@rlgleason51 @Ben @chrisdj It'll be here sooner than you'd think ;P #shhh

• michaelrowe01
    michaelrowe01
    Community Member

I've been testing WatchOS3 beta all summer, in the latest 2 beta's the 1password app doesn't seem to work. It says I can add items and it requires pro features. I have full paid versions of 1Password for iOS and Mac, and am also now testing the monthly subscription version. Anything else I can check? Or are you aware of this bug with the latest betas?

• Hi @michaelrowe01,

Until you've added items from a standalone vault to Apple Watch you'll see that message. Unfortunately we do not have support for 1Password.com accounts on Apple Watch yet, but it is coming.

Ben

• michaelrowe01
    michaelrowe01
    Community Member

HI @ben so, since I migrated my standalone to the 1password.com account, I no longer see them on the watch until the feature is released.. gotcha .. will take 1password off the watch until then :)

• Yep. Soon. :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.