I created my account upgraded to a Family and still it asks me to upgrade before i can invite people

adwilson97
adwilson97
Community Member
edited August 2016 in Families

I created my account [removed] I created a family and yet when I click on invite I still get the message that I need to upgrade the account to a family but I already did that please please help I need to roll this out today to my family.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I created my account upgraded to a Family and still it asks me to upgrade before i can invite people

Comments

• Hi @adwilson97

Welcome to the forums! These are public forums, so we discourage sharing personal information such as your email address. I've removed yours from your message.

I see you currently have two 1Password.com accounts: a 1Password Families account, and a 1Password Teams account. Both are frozen for non-payment. To continue you'll need to set up and pay for your subscription. You can do so from the web interface by selecting your team/family name in the upper right corner and then selecting billing.

Thanks!

Ben

• adwilson97
    adwilson97
    Community Member

I created a new team, I guess I tried that out in beta so I want to make sure i do pay up. Can you somehow get me my info for my team and my family, I also have another question as I want to import a database I made before these new team and families rolled out I do not know how to import that vault which is in dropbox into my family or team account I do not see the sync icon in the 1password 6 app. I appreciate you helping me :)

• Sure thing, @adwilson97. We'd be happy to help in any way we can.

Can you somehow get me my info for my team and my family,

What information, exactly, are you looking for? If it is anything private please drop us an email to support@1password.com and we'll see what we can do. Please include a link to this thread ( https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/68388/ ) in your message.

I also have another question as I want to import a database I made before these new team and families rolled out I do not know how to import that vault which is in dropbox into my family or team account I do not see the sync icon in the 1password 6 app

You can read about how to do that here:

(Mac) Migrate to a Family or Team account

I hope that helps. Should you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to ask.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.