Search box well to big when using the keyboard

ntimo
ntimo
Community Member

Hi there,

when I use the keyboard with the 6.4-5 beta the search field gets really big kind of more then 2/3 of my screen this is clearly a bug :)

Steps to reproduce it:
1. choose the 1PW keyboard
2. unlock the keyboard
3. type something in the search box..

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• EnerJi
    EnerJi
    Community Member

I am also able to reproduce this bug. It occurs when trying to fill an item that e.g. hasn't matched for auto-filling, then trying to search for a login field.

• Yep! I see it too. I've created an internal issue for our devs to review. Thanks for reporting, @ntimo and confirming @EnerJi!
    ref: OPA-987

• Thanks for bringing this to our attention @ntimo and @EnerJi! The issue should be resolved in the 6.4b6 update that we published earlier today. Please give it a test and let us know if you encounter any problems.

• EnerJi
    EnerJi
    Community Member

@mverde No issues so far; thanks for the quick fix!

On a different topic, were any changes made to fingerprint unlock? It seems to be working much better, although I haven't tested for long enough to be sure the old issues are gone. I'm also now running the final version of Nougat, in case that makes a difference.

• @EnerJi I'm glad to hear that you're seeing the toolbar issue fixed. As for Fingerprint Unlock, we haven't made any changes yet. What you're seeing may be the result of changes in the production version of Nougat or it may simply be the honeymoon period before the issue occurs again. I'm definitely curious to know either way, so please keep me posted :)

This discussion has been closed.