Flickering Icons in iOS 1Password

wncmacs
wncmacs
Community Member

I am running the latest version of 1Password on my iPhone 6 Plus but it is almost unusable in the app. When I unlock and search for a login or other item, the icons constantly flash on and off and the browser inside of the program is unusable due to this. I can still use 1Password in Safari for iOS, but I prefer using the browser inside of the program. I notice that when the program is open, it is constantly trying to sync to Dropbox as alerts pop up on my Mac saying that 2 files were changed on my Dropbox account, and it constantly cycles, saying it has updated 2 files.

I've tried uninstalling and re-installing the program and re-syncing the data with Dropbox to no avail. I love 1Password on my Mac, and I have enjoyed using it on the iPhone for over 2 years until recently. How can I fix this problem and get it back to running smoothly on my iPhone 6 Plus?

1Password Version: 6.4.4
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 9.3.5
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @wncmacs,

I’m sorry to hear that you’re having trouble with 1Password. I’m not able to recreate what you’re seeing, so let’s take a closer look at your system to see if we can determine where things are getting tangled up.

I'd like to ask you to create a Diagnostics Report from your iOS device:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (iOS)

Attach the Diagnostics Report(s) to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report(s) in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report(s) in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report(s) and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

• wncmacs
    wncmacs
    Community Member

Case is #ACS-52691-572

May I suggest that you set up the e-mail in 1Password for iPhone to go to support+forums? It addressed itself to support+ios and I had a fit getting the e-mail addressed changed and properly spelled (the iPhone kept trying to correct it to an incorrect spelling).

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

Sorry for any confusion about the email address. It doesn't actually matter which address you sent it to as long as we have that support ID. Thank you for providing that! :+1:

We'll work with you via email until everything is resolved so that we are not duplicating efforts or creating any confusion.
    ref: ACS-52691-572

This discussion has been closed.