Automatic logins won't work on Windows + help with 1Password helper

navneetpotti
navneetpotti
Community Member
edited August 2016 in 1Password 4 for Windows

Hi,

I just installed 1Password for Windows, but as seen in the attached screengrab, the option to 'Automatically submit logins after filling' isn't enabled / doesn't let me enable it.

How do I do this?

1Password Version: 6 Beta for Windows
Extension Version: 4.5.9
OS Version: Windows 8.1
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• navneetpotti
    navneetpotti
    Community Member

Guys, adding a question to this: where can I find the option to restart 1Password helper in the 1Password 6 Beta running on Windows 8.1.

I'm seeing the attached message when I try and login to Amazon.

• navneetpotti
    navneetpotti
    Community Member

Sorry, but this thread keeps getting longer on my account. Spent a couple of hours trawling the forums and found that a fix in trying to get the 1Password helper to work is to restart it in the Task Manager.

The thing is, I can't see agile1pagent.exe even in the list of Background Processes in Task Manager.

What gives?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@navneetpotti: Not a problem! I'm sorry for the confusion there. Those options are disabled because the 1Password 6 Windows desktop beta does not yet have those. They will be enabled in a future update ones those features are complete.

Do you have 1Password 4 installed? If you're using 1Password 6, the best thing to do would be to uninstall it. This will not affect your data, as it is stored separately from the app. agile1pagent.exe may also show up as "1Password (32-bit)".

Alternatively, do you have "security" software installed that is preventing 1Password from communicating with the browser extension? Please let me know what you find! :)

This discussion has been closed.