Windows Server 2012

kawaii38
kawaii38
Community Member
edited April 2023 in 1Password 7 for Windows

I downloaded 1Password 6 onto my Windows Server 2012. I had to download and install .NET Framework 4.6. After, I was able to install and run 1Password 6. However, when I put in my 1Password credentials, I get an error that says "Unable to sign in, please check detail provided and your network connection." I know the credential is correct because I used the QR code and have no problem logging onto all other OS.

1Password Version: 6
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Microsoft Windows Server 2012
Sync Type: 1Password login

Comments

• Hi @kawaii38,

I've moved your thread to our Windows Beta forum, 1Password 6 Beta is a beta version at the moment.

Do you have a proxy in your network? If yes, open 1Password 6 Beta, click on the setting icon on the bottom right to enter your proxy credentials and then try again to sign in, it should work.

• kawaii38
    kawaii38
    Community Member

I'm not quite sure. Do you know how I can find out? Thanks for your help.

• kawaii38
    kawaii38
    Community Member

I looked into it, and my network is not on a proxy. Any other ideas?

• MikeT
    edited September 2016

Hi @kawaii38,

Can you send us your 1Password logs after you reproduce the issue, so we can see what's going on.

1. Open Windows File Explorer and enter the following in the address bar to open our Diagnostics folder: %LOCALAPPDATA%\1Password\Diagnostics
    2. Reproduce the issue in 1Password 6, you'll then see a current.txt file show up or updated in the Diagnostics folder
    3. Please email that file to us at support+windowsbeta@agilebits.com, also include the link to this thread along with your forum username.

Let me know here when you sent it, so we can confirm we got the log file.

ref: ICL-27911-449

This discussion has been closed.