1Password Teams - Not updating to other users

I have one user that was putting passwords in his personal vault (stopping all others from viewing them). We stopped that and had him place it in vaults that we have shared with other people (not the actual shared vault). The only computer that can see the passwords (including the admin panel) is his, how do I force a sync? Hope that makes sense.

09:59 EST

Comments

• Hi @MattCJax! Welcome to the forum. I'm sorry to hear about the sync trouble. One way to force a team account to sync is to lock 1Password and unlock it. Please try that, and if it still isn't working we'll need a bit more info about the setup. Could you please create a Diagnostics Report from that computer and send it to us?

How to send a diagnostics report to AgileBits

Attach the Diagnostics Report to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report and ensure that it is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

• MattCJax
    MattCJax
    Community Member

NWD-93164-182

• Thanks! I'll get back to you in just a moment. :)

ref: NWD-93164-182

This discussion has been closed.