I signed up for a trial period and am having a lot of problems and would like to disconnect

margotthomas
margotthomas
Community Member

I need help, I signed up for a trial period and I think I would like not to continue but I do not know how to disconnect

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I signed up for a trial period and am having a lot of problems and would like to disconnect

Comments

• margotthomas
    margotthomas
    Community Member

I can not get into some of my accounts and I would like to talk to someone or I just like to disconnect from 1 passwordd

• margotthomas
    margotthomas
    Community Member

Will someone send me an email

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @margotthomas,

I'm very sorry to hear that you've been running into trouble with your 1Password account!

I see that you've also been in touch with us about this via email and are waiting to hear back again from someone about your latest message. Someone will reply to you as soon as possible with more information, and we'll keep the conversation going directly via email to avoid creating any confusion between here and there. I'm sure we'll be able to get this all sorted out soon. Thanks for your patience! :)

ref: USZ-72788-612

• margotthomas
    margotthomas
    Community Member

I have been waiting to talk to someone about how I disconnect Password 1, I am not able to get into my American express account!!!!! Please respond

• Since you have a conversation open with us via email, we'll keep things going there. I'll make sure someone gets back to you soon. :)

This discussion has been closed.