Trial expired - same name?

Options
croleyg
croleyg
Community Member

I tried to subscribe to a family subscription after my trial family expired but your website seems to insist that I use a different name while the link in the application forces me to a standalone subscription process.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:My trial expired and I want to subscribe to the family subscription using the same name.

Comments

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @croleyg

I'm sorry to hear that you're having some trouble subscribing to 1Password, we'll get you sorted out in no time! If I understand correctly, you trailed 1Password Families for 1 month then your trial expired and you want to keep on using it, is this the case? It sounds to me like you're tying to make a new account instead of using the one you already have. What you want to do is sign into 1Password.com and add your payment information there, not create a new account. 1Password will not let you use the same domain for 2 different accounts.

However, I looked with the email that you used to create your forum account and it looks like you're right in the middle of your 30 day trial. Are you having some trouble with a different email address? If so, can you please shoot us an email to support@1password.com from that address so we can get you all sorted out?

Please let us know if any of this helps you, and if not please tell us some more details about what's going on so we can help you better! :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.