Issue confirming membership

Options

When I try to confirm a membership of a new team member I get the error: "Failed to confirm person. Invalid request parameters."

Any idea how to solve this?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @JesseW! Sorry about that. I've asked one of our developers to take a look at your account and see what's up. We'll get back to you soon with an update. :)

• @JesseW So, it looks like the issue may be caused by the fact that your account was created back in November 2015 and hasn't gone through some of our migrations since then. There's now a Team Members group for team accounts, and yours doesn't have it yet because the owner/creator hasn't signed in for a while. Could you please have him sign in and then try confirming the new member once more? Let us know how that goes!

• JesseW
    JesseW
    Community Member
    Options

@Jacob I am the owner and tried confirming again, but it gives me the same issue.

Jesse

• @JesseW I do see that you're the owner, but you're not the owner that is also a member of the Admin and Recovery groups. This is a public forum, so I don't want to mention that owner's name. Basically, they're the only other owner on the account. They need to sign in for the migration to complete. ;)

This discussion has been closed.