Items in Personal Vault do not show up in search or mini

Options

Items in my Personal Vault in 1password for teams don't show up when I search either in the app or in the browser extension. All Vaults is selected but only items in the shared vault show up unless I change the search to the Personal Vault only. Not sure if there is a setting that is causing this behavior. Any help is appreciated.

1Password Version: 6.3.2
Extension Version: 4.5.8
OS Version: OS X 10.11.6
Sync Type: 1Password for Teams account
Referrer: ug:mac/, kb:undefined, kb-search:personal vault not showing up

Comments

• Hey @nickknapp! Sorry about that. Let's check your preferences and see what's up. Open the main 1Password window, then choose 1Password -> Preferences from the menu bar and click the All Vaults tab. Is your Personal vault checked on the Vaults included list? Here's mine, for example:

If it's not checked, it won't appear in All Vaults. If it is and still isn't appearing when checked, please try locking and unlocking the app. Wait a few seconds, then try a search once more. Let me know how that goes. :)

• nickknapp
    nickknapp
    Community Member
    Options

That fixed it. I'm not sure how that option got changed but it is fixed now. Thanks for your help!

• I'm glad that fixed everything up! :)

By default every vault that is added should be included within All Vaults so I'm thinking you were probably playing within Preferences and deselected it somehow. If it happens again, let us know as it's always possible something else is going on.

Take care and enjoy the rest of your weekend!

This discussion has been closed.