1P not seeing the new login account

Options

I'm sure there are sites that don't get picked up automatically, and if you're keeping a list:
GM's OnStar; Turns out I've had the same car for ten years but never opened a web account (always paid them by actually talking to them through the system). Anyway, they told me how to create a new web account and I was surprised that 1P didn't offer to capture and keep the username and password (though Keychain did). Got the latest 1P, through Safari, plugin installed, tried it with both just the mini and the full program running. Added it successfully manually, but I thought you should know...

OnStar login page is https://www.onstar.com/auth/us/en/login.html?source=ct

1Password Version: 6.3.2
Extension Version: 4.5.8
OS Version: 10.11.6
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:didn't pickup new username and password on new login

Comments

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Chowardart,

Thanks for reporting this. The OnStar site appears to be affected by a bug that we recently fixed in version 4.5.9 of the 1Password extension, which is not yet available in the Safari Extensions Gallery (awaiting Apple's approval).

If you'd like to use 4.5.9 from our website, first uninstall version 4.5.8 and then install version 4.5.9. With Automatically update extensions from the Safari Extensions Gallery enabled you'll be getting future stable updates from Apple as they're approved. That's our recommendation, even when temporarily running a newer version from our website, so you won't have to remember to manually check for and install extension updates.

I hope that's helpful. Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.