can't fill credit card forms correctly

Options

Most of the time 1Password extension can't fill the credit card forms correctly. What do I mean? e.g. it fills the cvv number and exp date correctly, but it can't fill the credit card number or vice versa. Can I teach how to auto fill credit card numbers as a feature in upcoming versions or can I notify all the sites that can't auto fill credit card numbers (or other forms) correctly?

All of the 1password apps&extensions and macOS is up-to-date on Chromium-based browsers.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Pass

I'm sorry to hear that you're having some trouble using 1Password to fill in your card information. I'm going to move your post to our "Saving and Filling in Browsers" category so the right people will be able to see it, I hope you don't mind :chuffed:

First of all, can you please tell us some more details about what you're experiencing? What steps are you following to save the item?

I would also like to ask you, if you could you please tell us some of the concrete sites where you'd found trouble, please? Can you also please tell us the version of 1Password, the browser and the extension? Believe it or not, computers might not agree on what is up to date ;)

I hope to hear back from you so we can get this sorted out!

This discussion has been closed.