To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

My email address is correct. My key code is correct. My log in address is correct. Can't log in.

wintergray
wintergray
Community Member

Im trying to log in to a new account. (24 hrs old) I'm using the correct email address, the correct key code and the correct log in address. I get a " wrong log in address" message. The log in address I'm using is my.1password.com Thanks

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:My email address is correct. My key code is correct. My log in address is correct. Can't log in.

Comments

• Hi @wintergray! Sorry for the trouble. It looks like your account is in the Pending state, which is strange for an individual account. Could you send us an email at support@1password.com with some details about what you used to sign up so we can look into what's happening?

In the meantime, you should be able to sign up again. :)

• wintergray
    wintergray
    Community Member

Thanks

• No problem. Please post back here with the BitBot confirmation number you receive when you get a chance to email us. We can get back to you a bit quicker since we connect the two threads. :)

• malik030
    malik030
    Community Member

Hi,
    I have the same problem, see [#JMC-47315-597]. And I changed nothing. No login possible. Please fix.
    Greetings

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited September 2016

@malik030: Sorry for the trouble! I see that we've received your email, so we can continue the conversation there. We'll take a look and get back to you shortly! :)

ref: JMC-47315-597

This discussion has been closed.