To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

No primary vault on web.

JohnLietzke
JohnLietzke
Community Member

Hi,

I have set up 1Password and on my Mac, iPhone & Apple Watch. I have two vaults Primary & John Lietzke -> Personal.

I need to base most of data out of the Primary Vault in order to sync with my Apple Watch. Everything on the device side is great but on the web interface the Primary vault is not present.

How do I go about restoring the Primary Vault on the web and importing or syncing my data from the Primary Vault on my devices?

1Password Version: 6.5
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.12, IOS 10 & WatchOS 3
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:no primary vault on web

Comments

• Hi @JohnLietzke

Unfortunately you've run into a bit of a snag here. :(

As you mentioned Apple Watch currently only supports items in the Primary vault. But the Primary vault is not part of your 1Password.com account.

So at present you can't both have the items in 1Password.com and on Apple Watch. This is a situation we hope to remedy with an update of our Apple Watch app soon.

But once you're ready you'll want to migrate the contents of your Primary vault to your Personal vault:

Move your existing 1Password data to a 1Password account

I hope that helps. Should you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to ask.

Ben

• JohnLietzke
    JohnLietzke
    Community Member

Thanks Ben,

I am looking forward to the solution.

Best,
    John

• On behalf of Ben, you're welcome. I'm looking forward to the new Apple Watch app too. :)

This discussion has been closed.