To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

iOS Purchase

GR1
GR1
Community Member

I upgraded to pro. How do I sign in using an account with this? Do I get a license key or does this only unlock additional features? Is there a way to import passwords from a dashlane? I thought that upgrading to pro would help me accomplish this but it seems I don't get any kind if license key or account to add. I rather use this with an account than without.

Comments

• Hi @GR1! Sorry for the confusion. The Pro Features for iOS don't include an account. They're just a one-time purchase to get more features on your iOS devices. If you'd like a subscription account, you're welcome to sign up for one. We have a promo running and you'll get 6 months free. Learn more about the difference between a 1Password subscription and a standalone license.

I'd be happy to add some credit for your Pro Features purchase so it wasn't spent on just one device. :) If that sounds good, send us an email at support@1password.com with the purchase info and we'll get things sorted out. Post back here with the BitBot confirmation number you receive for a faster response.

This discussion has been closed.