How to move vault from one tresor to another

Options
mbiert
mbiert
Community Member
edited September 2016 in Business and Teams

Hello there

We use 1password for teams. I got a new vault from some admin dude in our company. So he saved that vault in Team > SharedVaults Now this vault belongs only to me. So I wanted to move that vault to Team > Personal vaults. I can duplicate it and move it to Trash. But I can not move it to another "Tresor"

Not sure about the wording/translation from german to english...!
Here is a pic which might explains: Not able to move vault

Does the admin have to change something or why isn't this working?

Thank you

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb-search:shared password, kb:undefined, kb-search:shared password, kb:undefined, kb-search:move password to

Comments

• Hi @mbiert! No worries on the translation. I know what you mean based on that screenshot, and I appreciate you including it. :) The reason you can't move that from one vault to another is most likely that you don't have permission to move items. Right now, your account is suspended so you don't have permission to do anything actually. I'd recommend getting in touch with your admin and asking them why the account is suspended to start, then ask them to give you export permission if that's something you're supposed to have.

• mbiert
    mbiert
    Community Member
    Options

Hey Jacob, thank you. Suspended, the Team account? I can login in and create new Passwords. Also if I create a new password I can move them from all vaults into another vault. So to me it looks more like I can not do that if I didn't create the password myself. But maybe that can be done then if they change the mentioned export permission.

• @mbiert It looks like there are two users for you on the team account. One is under the email address you used to sign up here, and the other is under a different email. They're both your name though. I'd recommend asking your admin to check the export permissions on the specific vault.

• mbiert
    mbiert
    Community Member
    Options

OK, thank you Jacob!

• You're most welcome. We'll be here if you need anything else. :)

This discussion has been closed.