To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

i need to view a saved password

Options
tsmilin
tsmilin
Community Member

how can you view your saved passwords in 1 password instead of just seeing ******

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:how can i view a saved user name and password thats in my 1 password vault

Comments

• tsmilin
    tsmilin
    Community Member
    Options

help....urgent.....am locked out on my phone and need to manually enter a saved password thats in my 1 account but all i see is ******** where password is, how can i view actual saved password

• Hi @tsmilin,

Thanks for taking the time to write in. If you hover over the dots with your mouse you'll see a "reveal" button appear. Clicking on that will reveal the password.

Alternatively, you can edit the item. That will reveal all concealed fields. Just be careful not to change anything you do not want to change while in edit mode.

I hope that helps. Should you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to ask.

Ben

• tsmilin
    tsmilin
    Community Member
    Options

im hovering, my mouse isnt showing reveal anywhere?? i see a plus sign on the bottom and an edit sign but where does "reveal" pop up at?

• @tsmilin,

If you hover over the concealed text you should see this:

If not, have you tried my second suggestion:

Alternatively, you can edit the item. That will reveal all concealed fields. Just be careful not to change anything you do not want to change while in edit mode.

Thanks.

Ben

• tsmilin
    tsmilin
    Community Member
    Options

im hovering like theres no tmro, i also did go into edit mode, tried hovering more, the only option i ever get is "copy" i dont get the copy,reveal, or large type options as showed above ;-(

• @tsmilin

In that case you may not have "reveal" permissions on the vault in question. Could you please drop us an email to support@1password.com and include in your message this link:

https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/69487/i-need-to-view-a-saved-password#latest

Please send the message from the email address associated with your 1Password account. You should get an automated reply back from BitBit with a support ID. Please post that ID here.

Thanks!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.