To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Feature request - Open a vault direct

Philipp
Philipp
Community Member

Hello, an option to set a vault for open direct would be great. So at the moment I start your 1password.com website and after the login I see all my vaults (in my case it is one only). Here I have to click to a vault again before I can see my items. It would be great if you could enable an option to set one of the vault as primary vault (or something like this). This vault should load automatically after the login with no intermediate step.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hey @Philipp! Thanks for the feedback. I'd like to get a full picture of when this would be useful for folks. Could you give us some of the background behind this suggestion? :)

• Philipp
    Philipp
    Community Member

Hi @Jacob I use 1password.com on my business computer. External apps are not allowed. So the website is perfect. Thats the reason why I use 1Password Accounts although I bought all the apps and I was very happy with the sync over Dropbox version and the old way could more than the new one.

But I love quick access to my data with few clicks only. Less is more! So at this point you could save clicks and time. :chuffed:

• Jacob
    edited September 2016

Good to know! Thanks for sharing. We'll keep this in mind for the future. In the meantime, if you open a vault it has its own URL, so that can be bookmarked in your browser. Click it and you'll be asked to sign in, then you'll be in that vault immediately. :)

This discussion has been closed.