To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Purchased and downloaded today. Can't log into website or get account set up

Options
Doc737
Doc737
Community Member

I paid $10 in the Apple store to download the Pro version and then $64 for the desktop. Not sure I needed both but I did. However after downloading the software to my mac, I can't sign into the 1password website. I can't find my "account key" which is required on the log in page. Also, test account saved in desktop software not syncing with iPad? No support phone number available. Sent emails and tweet asking for assistance so now I'm trying this forum. Any help appreciated as I'm very frustrated and out $80 dollars after tax

1Password Version: 6.3.3
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.11.5
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @Doc737! I'm very sorry for the confusion. Accounts are part of subscriptions, and licenses don't include an account. We'd be happy to help you get started with a 1Password subscription instead of a license. I wasn't able to find your license under the email address you used to sign up here, though. Could you email us at support+forum@agilebits.com so we can help sort things out? I didn't see an email from you yet. If you did send us one, please post the BitBot confirmation number you received and we'll connect the two. :)

This discussion has been closed.