Having some problems with the Firefox toolbar extension

Options

I watched the video and read through a lot, but I'm confused on a couple of things. I've set up a couple of logins. When I click on the extension, then go to logins, then click on an entry, nothing happens. The only way I can get to a site is by going to a login and clicking on the Open and Fill.

Also, I can't get things to work when I go to Yahoo mail. I have to go to the site (either using Open and Fill or just typing the address into the web bar) then I have to click on the extension again to get my user name is. If I just enter my user name and click Next, Firefox does auto fill (I haven't turned that off yet) but I was hoping to get 1 click to go to a page and login, like in the video.

Thanks!

1Password Version: 6
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@bcemail: It sounds like you may have created these logins by hand in the main 1Password app. Saving a new login for the site using the extension will allow 1Password to save additional information from the form. Just try these steps to save the login manually:

1. Navigate to the website
    2. Enter your login credentials
    3. Click the 'keyhole' icon to bring up the extension
    4. Click the 'gear' icon for Settings
    5. Click Save New Login
    6. Give it a name and Save
    7. Close the webpage and select your new login from the extension to have 1Password Go & Fill
    8. Submit the form manually if you have autosumbit disabled

If you're still having trouble, please tell me the OS, 1Password, browser, and extension versions you're using, and the exact steps you're taking, along with the URL. Thanks in advance! :)

This discussion has been closed.