To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Phone fried and at the office - cannot get onto any of my accounts

Hey there. So my phone got liquid on it so it is currently at home getting riced -- so I can't get onto 1Password that way. I'm at the office and trying to see if there is any way I can get into any of my accounts while I'm at work so I can contact folks I'm seeing later tonight. I can't get into my email, I'm at work so it's not a verified device, so I need the account key to sign into my account online, the dropbox feature has been taken away... I'm at a loss. All I got is my masterpass and email, and I can confirm my wallet items for more verification? I'm so frustrated and upset right now, and HEY! I can't confirm my email address. Because I can't get into my email. Because I can't get into 1Password.

I have never regretted locking down my data so much in my life.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @sorchas_swans

I'm sorry to hear about your phone! Hopefully the rice does the trick. Do you have your 1Password account logged in on any other devices? If not do you have your Emergency Kit printed?

I can confirm my wallet items for more verification?

It doesn't work like that. We can't give you access to your data because we don't have access to your data. We can't give you something we don't have. Your data is encrypted before being sent to us by both your Master Password and Account Key and so both are required to decrypt your data.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.