The android app doesn't fully sync with 1Password for Teams

jasonturim
jasonturim
Community Member

I have a 1Password for teams account for my company, and the 1Password app on my android device. When I try to sync I see the vaults on my phone, but none of the actual logins & notes.

Comments

• Hey @jasonturim. I am sorry to hear all of your items are not showing up in 1Password for Android. I'd like to ask you to create a Diagnostics Report from your Android device:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Android)

Attach the Diagnostics Report(s) to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report(s) in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report(s) in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report(s) and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

• jasonturim
    jasonturim
    Community Member

Support id: #FKN-58581-416

I have 326 items in 1Password for Teams, and only 88 items on my phone

thanks,
    Jason

• Thanks! We'll take a look and get back to you. :) ref: FKN-58581-416

• jasonturim
    jasonturim
    Community Member
    edited September 2016

If anybody else runs into this issue, remember that your Primary vault DOES NOT sync with 1Password for teams, only your Personal vault.

Move anything you want shared to devices out of Primary and into Personal.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Thanks for sharing that tip! I can see how the two might get confused, since they're both words starting with "P" of a similar length! It sounds like you should be all set, but don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of further assistance. We're always here to help! :)

This discussion has been closed.