I'm having trouble signing in to Dropbox to sync 1Password

ordfo
ordfo
Community Member

Hello. I purchased an iPad Pro and set it up using a back up from my old iPad. I can no longer get 1Password to sync using Dropbox. I get an almost continuous error message stating "Sign in Failed. Please check that your email address and password are correct". They are. I have used the same Dropbox account to sign in on an iMac, a MacBook Pro, 2 iPhones and a different iPad. All of my devices are running the latest versions of all apps. I have even signed in to Dropbox on the iPad Pro in the Safari app and everything works normally. The only place I can not sign in to Dropbox is in the 1Password app in order to sync my 1Password vault. Any ideas?

1Password Version: 6.4.5
Extension Version: N/A
OS Version: iOS 10.0.2
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:Sign in to Dropbox fails

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@ordfo: I'm really sorry for the confusion there! 1Password doesn't manage this at all. If your login credentials are being rejected, the Dropbox server is the one doing the rejecting. Please check your Dropbox login credentials though, and also double-check that you're not using a different keyboard that may produce undesirable results when entering the password in particular. Another thing you can try is removing the Dropbox app. 1Password will hand off to it completely if it is installed, and some folks (myself included) have experienced odd issues trying to authorize it, perhaps because the Dropbox app itself was damaged. Please let me know what you find!

This discussion has been closed.