Lost my Rich Icons in Sierra

Options
Pilar
Pilar
1Password Alumni
This discussion was created from comments split from: I have lost all my folders, all of a sudden their gone?.

Comments

• Ron B
    Ron B
    Community Member
    Options

I upgraded to Mac OS Sierra and lost my Rich Icons in 1Password 6.3.3. How can I fix this?

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Ron B

I've split your comment into its own thread as the problem is quite different from the original post. We'll be able to help you better this way, I hope you don't mind :chuffed:

Have you lost your Rich Icons, your Custom Icons or both of them? If you can't see Rich Icons please go to 1Password Preferences then General and make sure that "Use Rich Icons" is enabled. Please also go to View and disable and then enable again "Show Rich Icons". If you still can't see the Rich Icons please restart your computer and check if that helps.

If after all this you're still having some trouble, or what you've lost is your Custom Icons please send us a Diagnostics Report so we can take a look and get a better idea of what might be going on:

I'd like to ask you to create a Diagnostics Report from your Mac:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Mac)

Attach the Diagnostics Report(s) to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report(s) in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report(s) in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report(s) and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

• Ron B
    Ron B
    Community Member
    Options

Hello Pilar...
    Yes. I've checked and unchecked "Use Rich Icons" in both Prefs. and View. Nothing helps. I've sent you a diagnostics report this morning.

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Ron B

Thank you for sending the Diagnostics Report, we've received it! Someone will be in touch with you over email soon, we'll continue the conversation over there :chuffed:

ref: WFN-42366-995

This discussion has been closed.