Attachments not sync to ios!

Options
dampfgeek
dampfgeek
Community Member

Hi
I have the newest passwort on mac and i have Attachments like pass and so on! I sync it with wlan and cloud to ios, the data are there but no pdf from the pass! Please help and sorry for my english

Comments

• Hi @dampfgeek,

Thanks for taking the time to write in.

Have you purchased the Pro features (in app purchase) on iOS? Viewing attachments on iOS is a Pro feature.

Please let us know.

Ben

• froemelt
    froemelt
    Community Member
    Options

Same here.
    I have the pro version on iOS and on MacOS.

While I can see the gif attachments on the Mac, they no longer sync to the iOS device via iCloud. I used to be able to see any attachment on the iPhone prior to upgrading to iOS 10

• Ben
    Options

@froemelt

I'd like to ask you to create some Diagnostics Reports, one from each of your devices:

Attach the Diagnostics Report(s) to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report(s) in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report(s) in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report(s) and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

Ben

• froemelt
    froemelt
    Community Member
    Options

after addl tests I'm now able to view the attachments on the iOS device.

Test

• create a NEW entry with a .png attachment on the MacOS device
    • Result: this entry correctly synced and displayed the attachment on the iOS device
    • other existing attachments still did not show on the iOS device

Remedy

• uninstall 1Password on the iOS device
    • re-install 1Password, login & wait for sync to complete
    • Result: Now ALL attachments display correctly on the iOS device
  • Ben
    Options

Thanks for the update @froemelt! Glad to hear it is working now. :) If there is anything else we can do, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.