Stuck in Drafts - Category unchoosable.

Riptide360
Riptide360
Community Member

So new posts to AgileBits User forums seem to get stuck in drafts. I wrote up a post and when I went to post it I got prompted to verify my email address. After doing so I found that my new support message post was stuck in drafts. It wants me to choose a category. The only choice is MAC, but it is greyed out (see screenshot). Now the message is stuck in drafts and I can't post it.

Can you have your web folks contact your forum software folks and see if they can fix this closed loop? Hopefully this only happens to new users.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.12
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Riptide360
    Riptide360
    Community Member

So I went to repost using a new message and copying the text out of the draft and now I got flagged as a SPAMMER!

UGH AGILE this BITS!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Riptide360: Weird. I've seen exactly one report of this before, but wasn't able to reproduce it. Can you tell me the exact steps you're taking (URLs would be great)? But if you're not able to any longer, just let me know to the best of your recollection how it happened. I'll continue to poke around at this to see if I can do it. I'd love to be able to report this in detail and get it fixed so it doesn't happen to anyone else. I can only imagine that would be maddening. Thanks in advance! :)

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Community Member

I have the same problem with a post stuck in drafts.
    The only option is Lounge and its greyed out.
    I will try logging out / back in and see if that fixes it

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Community Member

I logged out of the forum and then logged back in. That sorted it.

• Thanks for that tip, @toasted. Still, strange.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.