"Add to Apple Watch" does not appear in any of my items now using individual account

DrRon
DrRon
Community Member

I just switched to the new individual account from a license. I have turned on the apple watch app in settings on my iPhone6, but when I attempt to add any item to my watch, there is no "add to apple watch" button. Is this because it is an individual account (as it apparently also doesn't work with family and team accounts)?

1Password Version: 6.4.4
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 9.3.4
Sync Type: account

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

Hi @DrRon,

I'm sorry to say that you are correct. Items in vaults from 1Password.com accounts can't be added to Apple Watch yet. We're working on adding this in a future update, though, and I've let the developers know you are keen to see it!

• Quetzlacoatl75
    Quetzlacoatl75
    Community Member

For this situation there's is any workaround to see password in Apple Watch?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Quetzlacoatl75: Yep! If you don't already have a Primary vault, just reinstall 1Password and set it up with a new vault (without an account). This will be the Primary. Then you can also login to your 1Password Account to add its vaults, and copy any items you want stored on your Apple Watch over to the Primary vault. Supported items in the Primary vault will have an "Add to Apple Watch" option when viewing their details. I hope this helps! :)

• Quetzlacoatl75
    Quetzlacoatl75
    Community Member

I try but... primary vault will sync with 1password account vault?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Quetzlacoatl75: No. 1Password for Apple Watch cannot use 1Password Accounts yet. The Primary vault is local only. But since you asked for a workaround, I'm suggesting this so you can access data on your watch in the mean time, until support for 1Password Accounts is possible.

• Quetzlacoatl75
    Quetzlacoatl75
    Community Member

Sorry but... For me it's not elegant solution I wait your resolution

• Sounds good. :+1: We're hoping to have it ready soon.

• dspingler
    dspingler
    Community Member

Hi, any news about the schedule on this feature?

regards
    Dirk

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@dspingler: No schedule, but we're testing a new version of the app in beta currently. If all goes well you'll see it once it hits the App Store. Cheers! :)

• dspingler
    dspingler
    Community Member

Thanks for the quick answer :-)

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Any time! I'm looking forward to everyone being able to use the new app once it's finished! :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.