I have to Identical secondary vaults, one Blue & one Pink... Why?

Options
NeroWolfe
NeroWolfe
Community Member

I set up a secondary vault on my main account that is an account that is on a computer that I sync with. Lets call "Snoopy".
I have synced in past, now this is what I see, when I open Vaults under settings, on my iPhone, I see three vaults:

Blue Vault Icon called "Primary"
Blue Vault Icon called "Snoopy's Vault"
Pink Vault Icon called "Snoopy's Vault 2"

What is the significance of the PINK icon versus the BLUE icon of the vaults?

When I look on my Laptop with my Primary Vault, I only see two vaults; the Blue "Primary" Vault, and the Pink "Snoopy's Vault"... the second vault is not referred to as "Snoopy's Vault 2" as it is referred to on my iPhone. Of notice, the pink vault has more items; all the items in the "Blue Snoopy's" Vault, plus more recent up-to-date items. I am unable to sync the Blue "Snoopy's Vault", with WLAN, it can only be synced with Dropbox. I have considered removing the small older Secondary vault. But in any event, what is the significance of the color of the second vault "PINK"?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:pink vault

Comments

• Ben
    Ben
    edited October 2016
    Options

Hi @NeroWolfe,

We'd be happy to help you get this sorted out. I'd like to ask you to create some Diagnostics Reports, one from each of your devices:

Attach the Diagnostics Report(s) to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report(s) in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report(s) in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report(s) and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.