Feature Request: Roccat Browser Support

Hello,

I'm posting here to ask if you might consider adding yet another browser to 1Password's supported list. It's called Roccat, and it's a very promising new WebKit-based indie browser. It's pretty obscure I guess, but it's getting some love on MacUpdate at least. Anyway, 1Password has a proud tradition of supporting great indie browsers like OmniWeb and iCab (both of which are getting next to no development lately), which I'm hoping you'll extend to Roccat at some point. I'm sure that Roccat compatibility won't be a huge priority for you, but if you add support for it at some future time, I'm sure you'll make at least a few users happy ;) Here's the link to the Roccat website: http://www.runecats.com/roccat.html

Thanks for your time,
Ben

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    edited May 2011
    Thanks for mentioning this, Ben. We will keep an eye on Roccat and see what kind of demand there is. We are trying to focus on Lion/Safari right now, but we never say "never." :-D

Cheers,
  • robotank
    robotank
    Community Member
    Khad,

Sounds good. I'm definitely in favour of focusing on Lion support at the moment. Besides, after spending a little more time with it, I don't think that Roccat is quite stable enough for full-time use yet anyway. Thanks for all your great work on 1Password. I'm a long-time user, and I couldn't live without it ;)
  • khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Thanks letting me know (with such kind words). :-)

If we can be of further assistance, please let us know.

We are always here to help!
  • Hello AgileBits,

I love 1Password and now hate the fact I can't use it anymore as I have upgraded from Safari to Roccat.
    Can you please please please support Roccat Browser in 1Password.

Here it is on macupdate: http://www.macupdate.com/app/mac/37403/roccat-browser

Thanks,
    MacisBak
  • khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Thanks for the vote, MacisBak!

Please see above and let me know if there is anything else I can help with.

Cheers,
This discussion has been closed.