View all team members sharing vault

Options

Currently the 1Password for Teams web interface shows icons and names (as tooltips on rollover) for up to 7 or 8 users. After that, the final icon indicates a number of other members ("+3" or whatever). Whereas the membership is not a secret,* it would be useful to know who the full list of members are.

An example use case: Today a coworker asked for a login. I thought the vault was already shared with him. I logged in to see if it had been shared with him. His name is not one of the first 7 users with an icon — but there is no way to tell if he is one of the others who is not shown. It's quite frustrating.

(*Maybe secret members are a feature I don't know about. If there are secret members, it would be simple to hide their names in a list. But the list should still be viewable.)

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @michael_p! Thanks for posting about this. It is possible to see who can access a vault from its page in the Admin Console. :) For a quicker method, you can click the pencil icon beside the vault on the home page and a list of those who have access will be shown. You'll need to be an administrator and have access to the vault to do these. Hope that helps!

• michael_p
    michael_p
    Community Member
    Options

I guess that's the thing ... I'm not an administrator. But it seems like if a user can see all of the members of a vault if there are a few, or most of them if there are a few more, or some of them in the case that there are many, it should be possible to view all of them. Especially since my permissions allow me to add and edit items, in which case knowing who has access is important.

• That's a good point. At some point we may support this. Thanks for the feedback about it in the meantime. I'll let the team know you're looking for it.

This discussion has been closed.