To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Have multiple copies of logins after switching to account

fredbram
fredbram
Community Member

I have recently switched to an account for syncing, but It seems that some devices are still defaulting to sync through dropbox, and I also have multiple copies of each login etc. showing.

1Password Version: 6 beta on windows
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: various( ios, mac, windows)
Sync Type: account
Referrer: forum-search:Have multiple copies of logins after switching to account

Comments

• fredbram
    fredbram
    Community Member

To give a little more information--On my Windows pc, 1Password account shows 2 vaults, a personal with 1 item in it and a shared. It also shows 3 folders. It seems like the shared account vault and the 3 folders are all duplicates of each other.

On my iPhone 7 it is set to sync to dropbox, and it shouldn't be. I don't know how to change that.

• Hi @fredbram! Sorry for the trouble. I wasn't able to find an account under the email address you used to sign up on this forum, so I'm not entirely sure what things look like on that end, but I do have a general idea of what may be happening. We recommend removing your old vault after moving to an account since this usually creates two copies of things. Did you follow our migration guide to move your data? If so, the last step is to remove your old vault.

We would be happy to take a deeper look at your setup, but since I wasn't able to find your account under the email you signed up with here, could you send us a message at support@1password.com about this? Post back here with the BitBot confirmation number you receive and we'll get back to you as soon as possible. :)

• fredbram
    fredbram
    Community Member
    edited October 2016

I sent a message. Didn't hear back. The email address the account was set up under is [removed].

• Jacob
    edited October 2016

@fredbram Thanks for sending that message. As I mentioned, posting the BitBot confirmation number you receive will help us connect the dots and get back to you faster. I removed your email address from your post since this is a public forum. We'll get back to you soon. :)

ref: HQA-52167-994

This discussion has been closed.