To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

My wife has a 30 day trial but we want to know what is the best signup option

PaulWeedon
PaulWeedon
Community Member

My fife and I both work together in a small company and my wife has a 30 day trial of 1Password. we would like to sign up now but don't know the best way to handle the fact that I will use it and also eventually other staff (when we get them) will have limited access.

My wife started to go down the rout of taking advantage of the 3.99 team pro offer and invited me, but we are not sure how long the 3.99 will go on for will it revert back to 11.99 at some point?

I have managed to create myself an account in trying to get information and I don't really want to have to have another username ect

if it turns out that if we take out the offer it lasts indefinitely at the lower price then then my wife would like to invite me but i don't want two accounts, I would really like to talk to someone and get this cleared up?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @PaulWeedon! Welcome to our forum, and to 1Password. :) I'm glad you asked about this before subscribing. In general 1Password Teams will probably suit you best. It's built with businesses in mind and has all sorts of features to reflect that, from basic permissions to more advanced ones, custom groups, and per-member billing for your company.

My wife started to go down the rout of taking advantage of the 3.99 team pro offer and invited me, but we are not sure how long the 3.99 will go on for will it revert back to 11.99 at some point?

You'll get the Earl special for the life of your account, and new members will be the same price as well.

I have managed to create myself an account in trying to get information and I don't really want to have to have another username ect

That's okay — you can keep the team account you have and use that for personal matters too. There's a Personal vault that's only accessible to you. Each member gets one. You're welcome to sign up for your own account outside the team if you need things to be separate, or perhaps use 1Password Families for you and your wife outside the business.

Hope that helps clear things up!

• PaulWeedon
    PaulWeedon
    Community Member

My wife added me as a team member and i have the app on my phone, it says that i have the primium features, but i have no apple watch option dispite setting it up. On my watch it says i can add passwords in the phone app but there is no such option.

Also in the phone app there is an option at the bottom called organise which tells me i can organise but does nothing.

• @PaulWeedon Thanks for the update. We're adding Apple Watch support for 1Password accounts soon and you'll be able to view your items there. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Also in the phone app there is an option at the bottom called organise which tells me i can organise but does nothing.

The Organise tab is used for tags. When you add a tag to an item, the tag will display in the Organise tab. Add a tag by editing an item, scrolling down, tapping the tags field, and entering your tag. You can add multiple by separating them with commas. Then press Done and you'll be all set. :) Hope that helps!

• PaulWeedon
    PaulWeedon
    Community Member

Ok, so apple watch is coming soon and I've sorted the tags, i think i'm getting the hang of it now. is there a way that when viewing a a website in safari on an iOS device when I'm asked to create a password or recall a password that I can get it from the vault or add it to the vault without leaving safari?

• @PaulWeedon Great to hear! You can totally use your passwords in the browser, without copy and paste even. :) 1Password has integration with iOS browsers, so you can use your passwords with a few taps:

Use the 1Password extension to fill in Safari and apps on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Have fun, and let me know what you think.

• PaulWeedon
    PaulWeedon
    Community Member

Awesome, Thanks for all your help.

• No problem at all. :) We're here anytime you need us.

This discussion has been closed.