To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Lost account

This discussion was created from comments split from: wrong email/can't sign in.

Comments

• edithfear
    edithfear
    Community Member

Thereso much duplicating of accounts by facebook and,ExCIA Assetsusing your pictures emails and phone numbers my phone got hacked by FacebookCEO.CIA and ExCIA Assets the even stole my emails and phone number aad and they say it Russa yea right

• edithfear
    edithfear
    Community Member
    edited October 2016

My account was taken by ExCIAAssets&FacebookCEOCIAthey using my accounts for promotion my emailsmy pictures and phone number they hacked my emails so I cant get my account back and they changed my phone number and use my landline number because it was my calling number on face book and google I think it a shame and they say it russa its it like Wells Fargo open account in other people name for prophet gane can you help me my emails are [removed by AgileBits for privacy on our public forum] I cant send you a email because they are going somewhere else on a computer in Md and other places too many hackerson my account.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited October 2016

@edithfear: I hope you don't mind, but I've merged your comments into a separate discussion so we can focus on your situation.

Unfortunately without some basic information I'm not sure how I can help you with 1Password. Please tell me the OS, 1Password, and device versions you're using and what's happening so we can figure out the best plan of action:

https://support.1password.com/cs/version/

The more information you can give, the better. For instance, it sounds like you may be saying that some of your internet accounts have been compromised. In that case, be sure to change your password for each one to lock anyone else out. You can use 1Password to create long, strong, unique passwords for each, so that no one can guess them or reuse the password from one account to login to another. I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any questions!

This discussion has been closed.