Unable to edit shared vault

I am the owner and administrator of 1Password Teams but it won't let me edit the shared vault - I can't move logins to a different vault. I should have access to do this as I have full access to our account.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @randreottola! Sorry about that. If you aren't able to export things from a vault, it's because you don't have the Export permission. Ask one of your other admins to give this permission to you if you don't have it. They can do this from the Admin Console. If you'd like to chat more about the specifics of your account, let's do that privately. Send us a message at support@1password.com and we'd be happy to discuss your account's details. Hope that helps. :)

• randreottola
    randreottola
    Community Member

I do have these permissions. I have permission to do everything with 1Password because I am the owner and admin and gave myself full access.

• randreottola
    randreottola
    Community Member

It also doesn't list the shared vault under my name or the admin but it lists the other vaults - why is that?

• @randreottola If you aren't listed on the Shared vault, you don't have access to it. Let's chat a bit more about the specifics privately. Please send us an email at the address I mentioned above and we'll help out there. Post back here when you've emailed us so we can get back to you sooner. Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.